Take your favorite book, add some sweet video making skills, mix in some fabulous prizes like Best Buy gift cards and what do you get?
This Teen Tech Week take this recipe and enter our Trailer MASH! Book Trailer Contest!
How to Enter Trailer MASH Contest
- Decide whether this will be a group project or a solo effort. (One winner will be selected from each division).
- Creat a short book trailer video (no longer than 2 minutes).
- Post it to your YouTube account (or contact a teen librarian for instructions on posting if you do not have an account).
- Tag you video with “WNPLTrailerMASH2011”
- Upload and submit an Entry Form during Teen Tech Week, March 6-11th, 2011.
- Must be in grades 6-12 to enter.
- Must submit an Entry Form in person that includes full name, signature and parent’s signature (for under 18’s).
- Must be library appropriate (your mother could see this!)
- Must create your own materials (images, audio, video) or use royalty free/Creative Commons material with a crediting slide.
- Must be no longer than two (2) minutes.
- Must be awesome – judging will be based on creativity, technical skills and style.
- Must be submitted with Entry Form no later than March 11th, 2011. Winners and prizes will be announced March 31st, 2011.
Don’t know how to make a book trailer? Not sure how to upload to YouTube? What’s Creative Commons? Never fear!
Come to our Trailer Video Making Lab on Tuesday, March 1st from 4-6pm in the Computer Lab. We’ll cover different video styles, where to find royalty free images and music, how to put it all together and get it online.