I have been thinking of things I’m thankful for lately (’tis the season and all that jazz)…
Here are a few book/movie/author related things:
- Harry Potter – Harry, Hogwarts, Hagrid, and Hermione…hugely entertaining.
- Gossip Girl – Yes, it’s a little trashy, but I’m addicted.
- John Green and his YouTube channel – Funny, witty and just plain entertaining.
- Meg Cabot – Come on – how can you NOT love her?? Seriously.
- Judy Blume – My very first favorite author.
…and, of course, thinking of these made me think of lots more…
I’m also thankful for audiobooks, and graphic novels, and Laurie Halse Anderson, and werewolves, and zombies, and The Graveyard Book, and Forks, Washington (really), and Sam and Grace, and Libba Bray, and Katsa, and libraries, and Michael Cera, and the Truth About Forever, and Katniss Everdeen, and on and on and on…
Phew. What are you thankful for?