The 2015 Reading Challenge has been on for almost a month now, and some of the easiest categories are already checked off on many a reader’s list! One-word titles, female authors, easy peasy, especially if you’re sticking to YA books. But what about some of those tricky ones? Have you asked your mom (or motherly support figure) what books she loves yet? Found something that came out the year you were born? How about finding a book with a color in the title–or even harder, antonyms in the title?
If you’re stuck on that last one, you’re in luck. With the help of Liz, one of WNPL’s fantastic team of shelvers, we concocted a set of 9 different YA books with antonyms in the titles, just for you! All of these books can be found in The Vault.
- Loser/Queen by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- 45 Pounds (More or Less) by K. A. Barson
- Is It Night Or Day? by Fern Schumer Chapman
- My Life in Black & White by Natasha Friend
- In or Out by Claudia Gabel
- Before, After, and Somebody In Between by Jeannine Garsee
- Nothing but the Truth (And a Few White Lies) by Justina Chen Headley
- The Corner of Bitter & Sweet by Robin Palmer
- My Worst Best Friend by Dyan Sheldon
Now that you don’t have an excuse to skip this category, what are you going to read next?